Conditions & Copyright
This website is owned and operated by Roger Cremers.
All Content (photographs, video, images and any other multi-media content, including the texts, captions, or information) is owned by Roger Cremers and is protected by international intellectual property rights. No part or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means, and all related rights remain the exclusive property of Roger Cremers.
For the protection of Roger Cremers and his image sources, Content may be visible, invisible or electronically watermarked.
You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content, caption information, or any other material, on this website.
Additionally, unless authorised by Roger Cremers in writing, you may not:
- Use the Content
- Deep-link or employ software or any automatic device, technology or algorithm to “crawl”, “scrape”, search or monitor the website and/or retrieve or copy Content or related information; or
- Violate the mechanical restrictions of the website, or bypass other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the website or Content by hacking or other means; or
- Copy, redirect, or exploit the website or any Content; or
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website or of the network supporting the website, or seek information on visitors to the website or personal information of Roger Cremers’s visitors; or
- Use any device, software or routine that would interfere with the proper functioning of the website, or any transaction conducted via the website.
If you do not consent to the above, do not use the website or any Content found therein. You will not knowingly disable any technology or tool.
Your use of this website must comply with all applicable laws.
Roger Cremers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove Content from the website for any reason.